You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
Coastal Hearing Centers was incorporated in 1989 and has locations in Whiteville and Supply, North Carolina and Little River, South Carolina. From the diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders using the most advanced hearing technology available to the diagnosis of balance disorders with state of the art equipment, Coastal Hearing Centers has become the hallmark for patient care excellence in the Carolinas.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule.
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for patients.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greeting patients
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Completing administrative processing
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years-experience working in a healthcare office preferred
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- You thrive working in a team-based environment
- You get hands-on training to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful co-workers and patients!
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com