Coastal Hearing Centers is looking for a full-time Audiologist for our local, independent, community-oriented practice who wants to be part of a compassionate team striving to help our community hear their best.Office locations include Shallotte, NC and Little River, SC
At Coastal Hearing Centers, our mission is to improve the lives of our patients and those they love through the power of better hearing, tinnitus treatment, and balance health. Known for patient care excellence, we seek to reconnect people with their loved ones through better hearing. Since incorporation in 1989, Coastal Hearing Centers has expanded to 4 total locations and has continued to use the most advanced hearing technology and state of the art equipment available in our work for our patients.
The ideal candidate will share our commitment to delivering excellence for our community as well as a love of learning and development that will drive them in achieving their goals.
Our environment is lively, rewarding, and challenging and this position provides the opportunity for autonomy for the right candidate. We care deeply about our patients, but also about our team. As a member of our team, we will be committed to your development, goals, and success and we look forward to celebrating these achievements with you.
- Au.D. preferred, will consider a master’s degree in Audiology;
- Active NC / SC dispensing license or eligible for licensure;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Sound record reflecting honesty and integrity; the ability to contribute positively to a team environment;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of patients with a high standard of care;
- A dedication to helping those with hearing loss, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, brain injury, as well as those who are not mobile or have limited mobility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently requires sitting, using hands, bending, reaching and twisting
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds with or without assistance
- Standing and walking throughout the day
- The work environment is generally quiet, with moderate noise from phones and other business office machines